Monday, July 25, 2011

Sail Mail I got from Jonathan Today

Yea I really have to fight hard to figure out what day of the week it is. Not that it matters to much. I still enjoying the sailing aspect of the trip I wouldn't mind to keep sailing around the world. Some days we have great wind and get to sail under the stars/moon light. That's got to be my favorite part. We are all working hard at keeping our hopes up, we all realize there is no good in being upset or down about it. We are on a mission to get home and we are going to complete it!  

Right now I am looking at Thursday/Friday arrival. It might even push back to Sat. We have light winds lately so we have been motoring a lot to keep moving but we are running low on fuel so we are going to just have to wait on the wind. But the good news, the forecast is looking like we will get more wind!

When we get about 24 hours out I will send you another Email letting you know. Then when we are about 3 hours out we should get cell service and I will call you and let you know a better ETA.

No comments:

Post a Comment